Hematology/ Oncology employment opportunity for experienced physicians, in beautiful North-Eastern Pennsylvania. Leading provider of oncology with strong support staff and an existing patient base. Radiation Oncology, Surgical Oncology, dedicated in-patient and out-patient oncology services, Cancer registry , clinical trials , tumor boards , dietician and cancer committee. Great work life balance and call schedule. Great weather, famous attractions and colleges. Low cost of living and all the amenities of a nearby metro city. This area is home to great cultural attractions, top rated school systems and fabulous restaurants.
If you are looking for a rewarding Hematology Oncology position, join our multidisciplinary team with:
· Well established and leading provider of oncology services
· Commission on Cancer approved program for over 35 years
· Full array of treatment plans as well as technologies - including radiation oncology onsite
· Community based practice treating both hematological and solid tumor conditions
· Access to clinical trials , cancer registry , tumor boards and cancer committees
· Strong support staff in place
· Great call schedule and work life balance
· International airport for easy travel
· Within 1 hour driving distances to New York City, Philadelphia, and Pocono Mountains,
· 1.5 hours to the New Jersey shore beaches
· Competitive compensation and benefits package
Steward Health Care, is a physician led, fully integrated national health care services organization committed to providing the highest quality of care in the communities they serve. Steward is recognized as one of the nation’s leading accountable care organizations, and has received the country’s top awards for quality and safety.
Easton Hospital, located in beautiful northeastern Pennsylvania, is proud to be part of Steward Health Care. Easton is a 196-bed facility, designated as a Chest Pain Center, Primary Stroke Center, and geriatric-friendly ER. It is accredited for total knee and hip replacement, (a Blue Distinction Center) cancer care, lab, imaging and weight loss surgery. Affiliated with Drexel University College of Medicine, Easton has a General Surgery and an Internal Medicine Residency Program. Easton Hospital is a member of the Sidney Kimmel Cancer Network, offers the city’s only 3D mammography. The hospital has also earned awards for cardiac care from the American College of Cardiology and the American Heart Association.
If you are interested in learning more about this opportunity, or would like to apply, please contact:
Megan Deramo, Regional Director, Network Development
Steward Health Care
All inquiries will remain confidential.
Steward Health Care is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. Women and minorities are encouraged to apply.